Ok, maybe not a walk - probably more like a jog which involved lots of huffing and puffing and attempting to not pass out due to lack of oxygen, but still, none the less, it was easier. This I chock up to two things: 1) it was the second time running 4 minutes and (attempting) walking 1 and 2) Alyssa and I ran together
Here is the vital information from yesterday's run:
- it was Day 24, halfway through week 4
- on the schedule was run 4 minutes, walk 1 minute, repeat 6 times
- we ran at Baldwin Whitehall track at approx. 7:30 pm
- we followed the schedule to a T
- we both felt surprisingly good this morning
Hopefully someone told the instructor since the last time we went that this is in fact supposed to be a beginner's class!