Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 4 Soreness Report

Today is Day 4, it's a rest day, Hallelujah. After today though we have 4 days in a row: walk/run, cross training, walk/run, cross training, and then the next rest day. I'm glad yesterday's weather was not like today's weather. I walked in to work across the bridge, and it was raining buckets - I hope my sneakers dry out before I have to go home.

On to the Soreness Report:
Jenny:
My back is killing me (but I think that may be from yard work)
I could definately tell my quads exsisted this morning as I walked up my stairs
My bum was definately feeling it a bit as well
One of my arms hurt (but I think that's from how I slept)

Alyssa:
Doing well
Just tired
Has a godawful upset tummy (Bad Fajita Rollup!)

Recommended Reading:
The NonRunner's Marathon Guide For Women (Get Off Your Butt And On With Your Training)
by Dawn Dais
- hilarious!!! She's so sarcastic, it's great - I'm only on page 70 (of 245) but I can't wait to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment