Monday, June 14, 2010

Rest Day

Rest day! Rest day! Rest day!

My what a glorious couple of words.  Although I am not yet into the crazy running schedule yet, rest days still are a nice thing to look forward to.

So the plan for this week is: Tuesday - track day - run 2 minutes walk 3 minutes 5 times; Wednesday - Amazing Yoga (hot yoga) @ 7:15 on the South Side - classes run between 45 minutes and an hour; Thursday - track day - run 2.5 minutes walk 2.5 minutes 5 times; Friday - REST DAY!!!; Saturday - either run 3 minutes walk 2 minutes 5 times OR cross training of some sort (it all depends if Alyssa has to play her last softball game or not); Sunday will be whatever we don't do on Saturday

Busy week, but totally do-able. 

Although I don't think I've lost any weight I have found my posture improving, which I think is a result from the training.  It would be nice if I lost weight though, but I suppose that would involve actually paying attention to what all I eat then.

Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. I agree on the weight loss thing. Totally hard to focus on what you eat when you have a stressful day at work and pizza and beer are beckoning! :o( Hmph!!

    I'm going home to be a vegetable now. Peace out!
    -L

    ReplyDelete