Friday, July 2, 2010

6 Minutes Running

Say WHAT?!?!? 

Yes, I ran 6 minutes in a row and did not die.  Actually I did it 4 times!  With a 2 minute break in between each set it was actually quite do-able.  Tomorrow is the same thing again, only with a 1 minute break in between.  I think I'll be fine.  Alyssa too, we'll both be fine. 

Quick run-down for the long weekend ahead:

Tomorrow (Day 28): end of week 4, halfway through the walk to run segment of our training, run 6 minutes, walk 1 minute, repeat 4 times.  Following that, we're going to a local farm market - yay fresh berries!!!

Sunday (Day 29): cross training, weights at Bally's - who, by the way, finally got back to me and will be refunding my $29.99 within the next week or so.

Monday (Day 30): rest day, 1 month completed celebration with breakfast at Pamela's in the Strip District - yummm.... blueberry brown sugar crepe pancakes....

Tuesday (Day 31): back to work, back to running (run 8 minutes, walk 2 minutes, repeat 2 times), back to blogging...

Until Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. when we come visit in August you must take me to this Pamela's.

    ReplyDelete