Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quick Recap

This July marked the month with the most hits on my blog.  Thanks to everyone who has stopped by! 

Next month I'm going to try something a little different - for the next 10 days leading up to my (gulp!) 30th birthday, in addition to my blogging randomness, I will also do my top 30 lists, I still haven't quite figured out exactly what these lists are going to be comprised of, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.  Wow, that last sentence had a lot of commas!  Perhaps a goal for myself should be to work on my punctuation.... I never said it was my strong point...

Today was a great way to end July, and a great second to last Sunday as someone in their 20's.  Bestie and I went for a 40 minute bike ride on the South Side.  The weather was gorgeous, a bit warm, but not too humid at all!  We've gotten a system down when it comes to loading up the bikes as well (once I actually have the money for a rack, this will all be obsolete...) - my bike goes in first, lying on it's side, then hers goes in next on top, she's in charge of bungee-ing the wheels on her side, and I bungee the wheels on my side (oh - FYI - I drive a pick-up).  I stand on the tailgate and she lifts the bikes up to me.  It took a couple tries, but I think now we've got it down, which is good because our goal for the rest of the summer is to ride every Sunday.

Also today (as those of you who read my facebook status know) I got my hair done!  It's been so long since it's been done and I love it!!!  I got about 2 to 3 inches cut off the ends Wednesday and then today I got the color done...

I'm a red head again!!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment