Friday, November 12, 2010

Where I've Been

Ok, so some people (i.e. those who don't know me personally), may be wondering why I chose to name my blog The Lady Nomad, since if you've been following I haven't been anywhere in almost 2 years (which by the way is killing me!!!).  I used to travel - a lot.  I was a touring stagehand, first doing over nighter tours living on tour buses and then with Sesame Street Live where you pretty much live out of hotels. 

I am hereby justifying my title of The Lady Nomad by stating that I have traveled to these places:

United States: All 50 states, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico
Canada: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, and Quebec
Mexico: All over central Mexico - most time spent in Mexico City
Bahamas: Nassau
Dominican Republic: Santo Domingo
Costa Rica: San Juan
Panama: Panama City
Colombia: Bogota
Guyana: Georgetown
Peru: Lima
South Korea: Seoul
Philippines: North Luzon (Manila, Baguio, Vigan, Laog)
Thailand: Bangkok
Singapore
Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Penang
Germany: All over western
Austria: Innsbruck
Switzerland: Luzern
Liechtenstein
Portugal: Lisbon, Porto, Santa Maria da Fiera, Figuera de Foz
Spain: All over - most time spent in Madrid
France: Paris
Belgium: Brussels
Great Britain: Scotland (Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow, Inverness, Isle of Skye) and North Ireland (Belfast)
Republic of Ireland: Dublin, Kilkenny

Is that enough places for you?  I certainly hope so... I also hope to eventually write about my experiences in each place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment