Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Picture Time

I was rummaging around some different websites and found some of my favorite pictures of me from recent years:


This is me!

This was taken in the fall of 2005 I believe, in New York City outside of my favorite restaurant - Cafe Lalo - as seen in You've Got Mail (it's the restaurant where Meg Ryan is supposed to meet Tom Hanks, but doesn't know it's Tom Hanks she's supposed to meet and they end up fighting and she gets upset...)


This is the original photo, with Ruth who interned at Texas Star Theatre (where I worked) and who later also worked for Sesame Street Live (we never did a tour together though)


Speaking of Sesame Street Live, this is one if my Christmas photos taken my second year on tour with them - Telly is upset because I chose Rosita to hug over him (my Christmas photo the previous year was with him)


No comments:

Post a Comment