Friday, April 8, 2011

May 4th

I'm going back to school.  Have I told you that?  I am.  I'm going to get a Masters in Business.  Why you may ask?  Because I like money too much to get a Masters in Theatre.  It's not that I'm conceited - it's just that I don't like living paycheck to paycheck and would love some stability.  Now ideally, I would go - get my MBA - then get a job at an artsy type of non-profit.  That would be the ideal.  The ideal would also be that the non-profit I ended up with paid enough to cover my bills with plenty of left over for me to go on an awesome vacation every year.  This not travelling - SUCKS!!!  Just saying.

Sorry back on track... I start school May 4th, I've already gotten my syllabus and ordered my book.  I've also already gotten an assignment to read 4 chapters and have tons of homework done before the first class.  Sigh... I guess I'm stuck in it now huh?  Oh well. 

Random-ness for the day:  I love freezy pops!!! I'm down to my last 9 left over from last year - Dad bought me a big box of either 200 or 250 or something like that from Sam's Club - I'm feeling it's about time to get some more!!!  It's the perfect amount of frozen high fructose corn syrup to satisfy my sweet craving at the end of the day.  BTW - just had a green one and now my tongue's green! 

No comments:

Post a Comment