Friday, December 3, 2010

Mini Blogs - Part 5

So you may be wondering how Turkey Trot went... well... it didn't.  Yes, the race still occurred, but Alyssa and I both decided it would be in our best interest to miss it.  I confess - I did not earn the shirt. However, if you were in Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving morning, you would knew that the weather was doing it's best impersonation of a typoon.  I don't think it stopped raining all day.  And to cap it off, the temperature was only in the 30's. 

So instead, we went to Dunkin' Donuts and had munchkins (donut holes) and hot cocoa (well I had hot cocoa, Alyssa and Bob had coffee), and watched as the rain water flowed across the parking lot.

1 comment:

  1. Please bring Munchkins up to Mom & Dad's for Christmas. Especially the chocolate and powdered sugar ones.

    Again, I say please.

    ReplyDelete