Thursday, December 9, 2010

3, 4, 5, and Christmas photos!

This week has been so crazy chaotic and I had hoped to post a couple of these earlier in the week, but oh well, such is life.

This was the 3rd ornament I got from the swap


and the 4th


and the 5th

This is what my ornaments ended up looking like (much different than originally planned), and I finally got them out in the mail yesterday, so hopefully you will all be getting them soon!


It's been so cold here, it was even too cold for Frosty!  So he came and hung out with me and Ellie in the house... Well that and it was too cold for me to deal with hauling the ladder outside to decorate, so that will have to happen Saturday morning after my race but before my party.


We attempted Christmas photos the other night and they didn't go so well.

Ellie refused to sit by the tree...


And then she decided sleeping was preferable to getting her picture taken...


And so, the tree stands alone, no Ellie to keep it company.

No comments:

Post a Comment