Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sesame Street Live! comes to Youngstown!!!

SSL is going to be in Youngstown, and I get to see old friends! In less than a week, our house will be ambushed by performers and technicians craving a homecooked meal.... Sounds like fun, no?


The internet problem is driving me crazy, I just keep going to the library to go online.


I knit a pair of socks!!!! This is a milestone - after years of avoiding socks, I actually found that they are quick and (fairly) easy (well once you get the hang of knitting with 4 needles)


I'm making a new dress. It's pretty awesome - the fabric reminds me of the wallpaper in the original Willy Wonka movie. You know, the one where if you lick it the snozzberries taste like snozzerries?
Awesome...huh? There are about 4 yards of fabric in the skirt, I guess you could say it's pretty fruity! I plan to wear it with my adorably awesome red wedges I bought at a cute shoe store in Burlington VT 3 years ago. They have been sadly neglected :c(

I'm still bored, and unemployed, and bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment