Sunday, April 19, 2009

A bit about me....

I am a 27 year old, unemployed, former touring, currently baking, knitting, and reading girl. Does that make any sense? After leaving my last touring job, I decided to switch careers, settle down, and make a new life for myself. Two months in I live at home, have no job, and have regressed to high school where my parents want to know my every action. And to make matters worse they live in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania. I volunteer one day a week at a museum in Pittsburgh, but that takes me almost 2 hours to drive just one way.
Once upon a time, I dreamed of working in a glamorous job at a large museum, but my position currently pretty much involves me telling people where the bathrooms are - not glamorous.
I enjoy baking and taking pictures, but currently am having a fight with my Nikon. Does anyone know how to switch it so that it takes .jpgs and not .nefs? I do a lot of sewing and knitting.

And I also dreamed of being a travel writer.

Only time will tell how this will all pan out. Until then, wish me luck and maybe I'll win the lottery! (yeah right....)

1 comment: