Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Next Door

I'm beginning to think that there is something up with that house next door.  At first I just attributed it to the crazy lady living there, but now that a normal family has moved in I now attribute it to the house.  What is "it" you ask?  It is the need to call the paramedics!  This morning, I woke to find that my driveway was blocked by a firetruck and an ambulance.  I thought those days were over when that lady moved out.  Oh well, I hope everything turned out ok over there, I kinda like those neighbors in that they are not crazy!

***Side note... Please send your thoughts, prayers, good vibes, what have you... to Bakerella (i.e. the Cake Pop lady) - she has been in the hospital due to her body rejecting her kidney transplant (from 18-odd years ago).  You can read what she has to say on her blog - sad that this is happening to such a sweet (literally!) lady.

Here are some pictures of her adorable Cake Pops in case you are not familiar with them (all photos from Bakerella):

cake-pops

IMG_1342

IMG_1201

Oscar the Grouch Cake Pops

Cookie Monster Cake Pops

Sheep Cake Pops

Easter Cake Pops

Here Kitty, Kitty!

Turkey Pops

Aren't they so cute?!?!?!?  I just can't help it....

Bakerella get better soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment