Monday, May 4, 2009

Sorry.....

Horrible me for not writing! It has been crazy hectic here, first with the guys from SSL coming over and then with parents going out of town, and now with working downtown, it seems hard to get a moment in edgewise.

Well I saw EMM with Alyssa on Saturday, and it was uber-cute. Much, much better than the video I had seen a couple years ago. I made soft pretzels, which looked horrible, but tasted great - so instead of giving those out to the cast I just bought Eat'n'Park Smiley Cookies.

I had my orientation today for Carnegie Museums, pretty easy stuff. In theory I start training at the Science Center tomorrow, but have not heard back from my supervisor yet about when and where to go.

I joined Etsy.com under the store name of "Kori Kreations" (note the name change on the blog as well!), and soon will be featuring some "kitchen couture" things for sale on there - mainly aprons, placemats, table cloths, and maybe some knit dish cloths (we'll see). I am hoping that this will be a good way to supplement my part time income, until a full time position at the museum comes along.

Hopefully later today, I'll have the pics uploaded from the party, and within the next couple days the pics from SSL EMM (I took over 120!). Off to run errands and an afternoon full of sewing, and if the weather holds out another hour or so, I have to mow the lawn.

2 comments:

  1. Let us know when you post some stuff on etsy. I want to see!
    Do you work on Fridays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably will post items beginning next week... As for Fridays - I may work some, but not this upcoming. Por que?

    ReplyDelete